Ellis County landowners and land managers experiencing pond and pond dam damage resulting from beaver activities can sign up to receive trapping service from Wildlife Services, a part of the Texas A & M AgriLife Extension Service.

In order for trapping to take place a landowner consent form must be completed.  

Once the proper consent forms are on file a representative and/or trapper with Wildlife Services will contact the landowner so abatement or trapping procedures can then occur.

For more information and consent forms, contact the Ellis County office of the Texas A & M AgriLife Extension Service at 972-825-5175 or come by the office at 701 South I-35E in Waxahachie.

For further information, contact Mark Arnold, County Extension Agent-Agriculture/Natural Resources, 701 South I-35 E, Suite 3, Waxahachie, or call 972/825-5175 or email: wmarnold@ag.tamu.edu

Extension programs serve people of all ages regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin.  The Texas A & M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating.